A while back (sorry, I have been busy as of late…), I was nominated for a Mystery Blogger award by Lawrence Illoc, of the blog Being Bipolar. Trying to break the stigma! (https://bipolaronlineblog.com/). Though it has taken me longer than I would like to respond, I am very honored by this nomination and accept it as such.
About Lawrence Illoc and Being Bipolar
Lawrence is an incredibly passionate and open author who deals directly and unabashedly with his struggles with bipolar and the stigma that surrounds the disease. His writing is typically in the style of journal entries, with great detail surrounding how bipolar affects him and the relationships he cherishes. He has recently started writing poetry that begins dark but in its reflection shares a glimpse of hope. I would highly recommend that you visit his blog to gain a unique and valuable insight into the life of someone working their hardest to address their struggles and share what they learn with the world.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Facts About Me
My Responses to Questions Posed
The questions posed by Lawrence Illoc, and my responses thereto, are as follows:
- How do you see a glass, half full or half empty?
- What do you prefer, to read a book or to listen to music?
- What do you like most about mother nature?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What do you like most about traveling?
My Nominees and Questions Thereto
I nominate the following blogs for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Poetry from the Inkwell
- Puzzles of the Soul
- refract reality
The following are the questions I request that the nominees answer in their acceptance post, should they choose to do so.
- In shining stars and endless sea, visions of infinity, captured rarely, grasped for with reaching fingers, always inches away…When you chance a view into the void, what do you see, and do you believe it sees you back?
- Dark and light, black and white, wrong and right, day and night… running free then taking flight…What momentum propels you now, and what will it take for you to leave the ground and soar (if you have done so already, what keeps you aloft)?
- The future grows, digital prose, zeroes and ones, the instance knows… a million suns, a millions tons, a million miles, a million kessel runs… A single smile, a little while, a single empty gesture, a little harmless dial…Where does the energy from which digital life draws sustenance spring and what does this mean to you, if anything, as a citizen of an increasingly digital existence?
- Blackbird wings and amethyst stone, discarded rings and hearts alone, changing styles and sharper tongues, fiery trials and blackened lungs, hearts alight under midnight moon, alive, a passion grows so soon, from ember earth springs forth a seed, from seed to stalk, from soil freed, reaching forth up towards the sun, a life, a love, only just begun…What symbols, relationships, concepts, and goals define your current creative identity, and how has your identity and motivation changed since your first started writing (either as a blogger or otherwise)?
- A song to sing to silent friends, a chance to love and make amends, a growth in waves, a shift in days, a chill to freeze, a flame to set ablaze…What draws you out of yourself; what extends your presence beyond the immediate space you occupy and out into the aether between yourself and others?